THX FOR VISITING..

MOST EVER WORKING HACKS

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vodafone 3G TCP VPN WITH 1mbps UPDATED AUG12

                                        


Hello my dear friends..

In our queue of Vodafone Tricks, a new and best trick has been added....
Have you seen 1 Mbps speed in any TCP VPN ?
Well, see it below...





Well, I know all of you want this trick..
And thats why i created this post...
So, here I am giving you all my latest and best vodafone TCP VPN tricks for 1Mbps speed...
Simply put the config folder in nmdvpn and connect it..
Whoa !!!
You got connected..
Now enjoy the speed like me...
If it doesn't work, then try with some balance..
Dont worry, balance wont deduct but it will work in all India for sure...
Enjoy...

                                                                Image
                                                           alt text

13 comments:

Edison said...

bro ... Yahoo... SOMEHOW I MANAGE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY AND DOWNLOADED.. AND ITS WRKING FOR ME IN RAJ thx ... And awesome speed abt 530kbps constant...

Joseph Linoy said...

thx for u valuble comment i hope u enjoying...

Anonymous said...

is it working in delhi

Joseph Linoy said...

yehh brooo... u try.. i got many feedbacks.. its wrking thr

rajender said...

hy! bro it's not downloading, i done all the serrway and it's not downloading plz hlp me ,my gmail. id is rajendersinghmanral143@gmail.com plz,plz give me this soft plz bro

ZEESHAN DANISH said...

I am unable to download plz plz send me this vpn to zishan.dan@gmail.com
plz bro!

ZEESHAN DANISH said...

i want it very much
i have a vpn of vodafone but it can not give me 1 mbps downloading speed on my e352 modem 14.4 mbps modem

Addy said...

hey admin..i have completed d survey, and unlocked d file, but downloading doesnt start....plz send this file to my id..adisin000001@gmail.com....thnx. in advance....

tarak nath said...

plz send me this i cant download this .....pleaseeeee
my email is taraknathchuramani690@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

plz send me this i cant download this .....pleaseeeee
my email is imran_ilu49@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Completed survey but not downloading.. please help.. my email id is kiranbhatkr07@gmail.com

mohd kazim said...

Joseph I am unable to download plz plz send me this vpn to kazim4231@gmail.com plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Anonymous said...

Why why and why there Is always a survey to download a file
why can't you upload the file in mediation or. Filecorp so that we can download easily

Post a Comment